We engage in sound science-based conservation planning. There are many land conservation programs and we are very experienced in assisting landowners to identify and work with the appropriate programs. Our expertise includes both the latest conservation science and policy and program expertise. We are experts in identifying ecological priorities on a local, state and federal level, and individual properties based on the ecological attributes established as national, state, and regional conservation priorities. We are also experts on federal listed species and other focal species that are often included as priorities in these programs, including identifying habitat conservation priorities for these species. We specialize in understanding the details of all relevant federal, state, and regional programs available for protecting and managing private conservation lands. Florida Conservation Group can assist in finding the right program(s) and funding sources to make conservation goals happen.
February 2, 2018
- Florida’s Ranches Play a Significant Role in Combatting the Threats from the Warming Climate
- Land Conservation Funding Rural and Family Lands Protection Program (RFLPP)
- Rural and Family Lands Protection Program (RFLPP) and Florida Forever Conservation Easements: Key Messages
- Contact info for Florida Legislators.
- Florida’s Ranchlands and Timberlands: Our Working Landscapes
- Wetland Reserve Easement Program (WRE) Deadline is Feb 12th!
- Florida’s Great Prairie Region
- Ranchlands: Nature’s Paths Across Florida