We engage in sound science-based conservation planning. There are many land conservation programs and we are very experienced in assisting landowners to identify and work with the appropriate programs. Our expertise includes both the latest conservation science and policy and program expertise. We are experts in identifying ecological priorities on a local, state and federal level, and individual properties based on the ecological attributes established as national, state, and regional conservation priorities. We are also experts on federal listed species and other focal species that are often included as priorities in these programs, including identifying habitat conservation priorities for these species. We specialize in understanding the details of all relevant federal, state, and regional programs available for protecting and managing private conservation lands. Florida Conservation Group can assist in finding the right program(s) and funding sources to make conservation goals happen.
February 2, 2018
- Florida’s Great Prairie Region
- Ranchlands: Nature’s Paths Across Florida
- Ranchlands in southern Florida: A Low-Intensity Land Use.
- Land Conservation Funding: Rural and Family Lands Protection Program (RFLPP)
- Land Conservation Funding Rural and Family Lands Protection Program (RFLPP)
- United Voices for Land Conservation Funding
- Why are Florida’s ranchlands such a valuable land use?
- DURANDO OKEECHOBEE WATER QUALITY IMPROVEMENT